Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Fabulous Milestone and Other Updates

1000 visitors! In three months! OK, probably not all that spectacular for experienced food bloggers out there, but I'm pretty proud of myself. And I bet only half of those are my hits. ;)

I want to thank those that have bookmarked or subscribed to Fab Foods. And a special thanks to those of you that comment - because no matter what my visitor counts reads, a comment outshines it all. A comment means that someone liked what they read enough to let me know. So keep them coming!

In other fabulous news, I've updated my favorite blogs list. I'm drawn to other beginner food blogs like mine. But I've got to check out the really great ones - I am so impressed with what people are doing and I like to learn from them. I've added a few of them to my blog roll, because these additions were too great to ignore. I would be thrilled for my blog to be half as good as these. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Ann Harrison said...

Our weather in Portland, OR is getting too hot for comfort.
Any ideas for a yummy meal that is quick to make in hot weather?
Thanks!

Bitcoin Mining Fund ( BMF ) said...

nice web page can we exchange link???

http//www.thechefstablelife.blogspot.com/

amycaseycooks said...

congrats deb!!! here's to your next 1000 readers and maore.

Thistlemoon said...

That is an awesome achievement! Great job! :) They will just keep on coming!

Anonymous said...

a late congrats! Let's keep em coming!

PS- I've tagged you!

Daddy said...

Hello. Stumbled upon your blog from Mommy Bloggers. Great blog you have here. Am interested in cooking although not really good at it. Will definitely see which recipe that I could try at home. Keep it up. Will definitely revisit.